What is this herbal medicine?
WonderSleep is an all-natural sleeping aid that is made from a fine balance of high-quality herbs. Through research, we have formulated a herbal supplement that is specifically intended to treat insomnia and other related sleeping disorders. Our proprietary formula of six herbs is clinically proven to promote relaxation and provide a restful, deep sleep. Each of the six herbs in WonderSleep has been used for thousands of years as herbal remedies for calming the mind and body. The combination of these herbs works to not only on enhancing the quality of sleep, but also as natural stress relievers to help you unwind before going to bed.
- Nardostchya Jatamanshi (100mg) — is also known as spikenard and grows in China, India, and Nepal. It is an ancient plant from the Valerian family. Nardostchya Jatamanshi is used for its powerful sedative and relaxant properties, as it calms the central nervous system. It is also commonly used as a herbal remedy to relieve symptoms of stress, tension, and insomnia.
- Ferula Narthex (50mg) — is an ancient plant that grows in the Middle East region and has roots in the fennel family. It is also commonly known as asafetida and has strong sedative qualities. Ferula Narthex has many other medicinal properties such as relieving nervousness, anxiety, irritability, chronic fatigue, and insomnia.
- Withania Somnifera (75mg) – also known as ashwagandha, Indian ginseng, or winter cherry. It is an herb that is known for its calming and sedative properties. Withania Somnifera is commonly used to treat nervous exhaustion, anxiety, stress, and insomnia. In Ayurvedic medicine, it has been known to boost the immune system and possess antioxidant properties.
- Valeriana Wallichi (75mg) – is also called Indian Valerian. It has a long history and is very well known for its sedative and calming effects on the central nervous system and for promoting a restful sleep. The herb is also used to treat anxiety, emotional stress, and insomnia. It is often combined with other herbs to relieve nervous disorders and irritability.
- Piper Longum Root (50mg) – the root from this plant grown in India (also known as Long Pepper) has many medicinal qualities and is closely related to black pepper. It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries. The root of the plant is used as a remedy for stress, tension, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Hyoscyamus Niger (75mg) – is a plant native to the Middle East region and is also known as black henbane and has been used as a natural pain reliever and herbal sedative. It is known to relieve restlessness, irritability, and anxiety.
Benefits of WonderSleep include:
- Sounder sleep: Allows you to sleep continuously through the night.
- Non-addictive: You can stop taking WonderSleep whenever you need/want.
- Non-drowsy: Wake up feeling refreshed and rested.
- Improves wake-up mood: Enhances overall morning mood.
- No prescription needed: Made up of 100% natural herbs. No chemicals or drugs included.
- Provides stress relief: Each herbal ingredient promotes relief from stress symptoms.
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.